Great Christmas Present

Great Christmas Present
This is the Battle of the Bionicles (in my Mom's kitchen)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My time at the One-forty.





















It started out as just normal walking, there and back. Jon wanted to go look at his land , then before I knew it we were jumping off cliffs, swinging on vines, climbing scree! Oh, we had fun! Then we climbed a ceder tree! Then Jon's boot fell apart,(I don't have photos of the boot but we do have photos of the land and me.) IT WAS COLD!!! Good-bye!

1 comment:

  1. What is a scree? It sounds like you had a lot of fun! d you think that we will get much snow this year? If this rain keeps up all winter, when it gets cold enough, we will have a lot of snow just like we have had a lot of rain. Do you know how a snow flake is formed?
    Love by the buckets full
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete