Great Christmas Present

Great Christmas Present
This is the Battle of the Bionicles (in my Mom's kitchen)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Aquarium

I'm back. This is what it looked like at the Aquarium.We got some cute photos of Liv, Rob, me and Jon. We jumped on the trampoline and it was windy enough to fly kites!
We just finished 'TheFellowship of the Ring' and now we are listening to the 'Two Towers'. What fun. "One ring to rule them all,one ring to find them and in the darkness bined them!" Good -bye.



























^
That's down town, That is where my favorite sushi restaurant, Sekisui, is located.











































^
Real shark cage -- it was even bent by a Great White Shark during the filming of a documentary!





























































































































1 comment:

  1. Wow! What wonderful pictures! I think that you must have had a wonderful time! Know which pictures that I like the best? The ones with you in them!! You just make a picture pretty! Oops, don't let your Daddy see that! I should have said that you make a picture handsome, but those pictures are beautiful, so I said pretty. Did you take those pictures? Well, I know that you did not take the ones with you in them, but what about the rest?

    ReplyDelete