Great Christmas Present

Great Christmas Present
This is the Battle of the Bionicles (in my Mom's kitchen)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chattanooga

I'm back. We're in Chattanooga! Rain, rain, rain, will it ever end? It gets boring but we have fun inside! We will go to the Aquarium and Sportsman's Warehouse today (not Sportsman's Warehouse. We are going with dad!). Pappy gave me a bow and arrow (and saved me two years of saving $330 dollars. Thank you, Pap!) Now I will go Sportsman's Warehouse tomorrow and buy broadheads. Rob, Jon and Liv are, I think, not going to buy broadheads! They're going to buy stuff at the Aquarium! Good-bye!

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to use the bow? If not, what will you do with the arrows? You are doing a great job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but gran had one that i did not know about ican pull that one love ben.

    ReplyDelete