Great Christmas Present

Great Christmas Present
This is the Battle of the Bionicles (in my Mom's kitchen)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello. Guess what we did two days ago, guess, want a list? We ran a 5k (what I mean by we is Dad and me). I ran my first Mile in ten minuets, my second in twenty, my last in thirty-one. I also puked at the end! We went to a cook out where all we did was eat, talk and go jumping creeks. Then we went to Josh's brithday cookout. Yesterday we had the Cramptons over and we had so much fun!! God bless you and good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really fast! But explain one thing to me. When you ran the second mile in twenty minutes, was that twenty minutes including the ten for the first mile, or was it 10 minutes, then 20 minutes, then 31 minutes. I am sorry that you had to puke! Not fun, but I have heard a lot of runners say that in the past. Guess what I did today? 10 miles in 15 minutes. Yes, I was in the car going to Woodbury!

    ReplyDelete