Great Christmas Present

Great Christmas Present
This is the Battle of the Bionicles (in my Mom's kitchen)

Monday, November 2, 2009

My one book of the 'Lord of the Rings'.

Chapter 1-- In elven land
After the battle at Helm's Deep, Legolas wanted to go back to Lorien. "To elves land", he said, "For I miss Galadriel, I long for that land again. For my kin live there and last time I had to go blind-folded. That was when we went with Gimli". Gimli just grunted. Gandalf said, "Legolas, I thought so, after we left Lorien, you can go".

3 comments:

  1. Do you know how many books there are? Do you plan to read all of them? Which book is this that you are reading? They are very exciting books, but not as exciting as seeing you!!
    Love
    Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, I love the "Lord of the Rings" also. I am glad that you like them. Are you listening to them on tape? I bet that is pretty cool. I read them to the boys and Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Meemaw I do not know how meny book's there are. but I will find out. Love Ben.

    ReplyDelete